Monday, February 13, 2012

Love Lock Series - A Global Event

First, I would like to thanks to all who supported and encouraged with your entries and your comment for the Love Lock series event.
When I said I wanted to make this a global event, I have got quite a good response for guest hosting. I have left the topic for the event to be choosen by the guest themselves. I feel this creates an opportunity for each of us to know more about others and there by help expand our co-bloggers and know more recipes. The below is the list of guest host with the date schedules.






The banks are waiting to be filled. Pls send in your response to mysweetkaramkapi@gmail.com
You can set your basic rules, and the usage of logo is mandatory for the guest who is hosting the event. You can design the logo for the current event, along with the topic.
You may use linky tools or emails for the entries.
The participants may link your logo (mine is optional) and include
Event hosted by <GUEST HOST> and created by <SWEETKARAMKAPI>
Get back to me for any queries.
Happy Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...